Healthy Lifestyles LLC
The Healthy Lifestyles Living Learning Community is designed to help students transition into college in a healthful way. In partnership with UHRL, this LLC has the opportunity to participate in various wellness-focused programs, ranging from topics such as mental well-being and resilience, stress and time management, healthy sleep and more. Many students choose this community because they value living with like-minded peers who share the same interests, passions and goals regarding academics and a holistic healthy lifestyle. Often, students in the Healthy Lifestyles LLC move on to participate in the HEART Peer Education class with the WRC and work to promote health and well-being around campus.
Located in Morgan North
Program Administrator: Brittany Robinson
- Students will explore resources on Temple's campus and the surrounding community to become more knowledgeable about comprehensive health and wellbeing.
- Students will develop a personal holistic wellness philosophy that will support the individual academic and social experience.
- Students will have the opportunity to learn how to improve their personal wellness by participating in a variety of programs provided by the Wellness Resource Center and campus partners.
- Participate in Wellness Resource Center sponsored activities
- Enroll in the 1-credit University Seminar Course offered through The Healthy Lifestyles LLC.
- Encouraged enrollment in PH 2304 – Health Teaching Techniques for Peer Educators during the Spring semester.