In response to COVID-19, there will be no HIV testing at the Wellness Resource Center until further notice. Please check back here for updated information about testing. We apologize for any inconvenience.
HIV Testing Services are Offered at the Following Philadelphia Locations:
- Pick-up a home HIV test kit by visiting the Washington West Project at 1201 Locust Street Monday-Friday 9:00am-8:30pm or Saturday between 9:00am-12:00pm or 1:00-4:30pm.
- In-person, rapid, free HIV testing is offered at the Washington West Project at 1201 Locust Street. Hours vary. Visit their website or call 215-985-9206 for more information.
- FIGHT offers restricted walk-in HIV testing services. For hours and more information contact 215-525-8649 or email FIGHTemail@example.com.
- For more information, visit their website.
- Walk-in testing is offered Monday-Friday between 9:00am-4:00pm at 1235 Spring Garden St.
- Call (215) 769-3561 or visit their website for more information.
- Walk-in and scheduled appointments are offered at the Elizabeth Blackwell Health Center at 1144 Locust St.
- Cost is based on health insurance. If the patient has no insurance, a sliding scale fee between $0-$150 will be applied.
- Call 215-351-5560 or visit their website for more information.