The Wellness Resource Center believes that well-being and health are influenced by many different factors of a person’s lived experience and environment.
We each have the ability to make choices and organize our lives in ways that can bring us closer to balance. The Wellness Resource Center team is committed to offering creative and innovative programs that give students an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Certified Peer Educators facilitate workshops designed to enhance student well-being and campus culture
- Evidence-informed programming, including gatekeeper training and stigma reduction initiatives
- Organize campus community events such as WalkTU, Self-Care Fair, and the Clothesline Project
- Offer free safer sex supplies to current students
- Provide individual wellness consultations with our professional staff
- Coordinate with other Temple departments to promote a healthier campus environment
- Work with Conduct and Community Standards to support students assigned to CHOICES, an alcohol education workshop, and BASICS, a research-based educational intervention
- Partner with University Housing & Residential Life to provide programming and support for Thrive: Wellness Living Learning Community
- Provide professional development programming to support colleagues interested in promoting student wellness and resilience